HERE TO HELP
FORESTRY ‘PERMITTED ACTIVITY’ APPLICATION FORM NOTES
These notes are to help you complete the online Forestry Permitted Activity application form. The form will make more sense if you read these notes BEFORE completing your application.
The portal has been created for foresters to notify the Regional Council of NES-CF Permitted Activities (PA).
- If you see the icon, hover over it for further information. Where applicable, you will need to upload supporting documentation.
- The information you supply with your application is official information, used to help us process and assess the impact of your activity on the environment and other people.
- Your information is held and administered by Hawke's Bay Regional Council under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 and the Privacy Act 1993. Your information may be disclosed to other people who request it, as per the terms of these Acts.
- A new notice is required for every NEW forest location, but multiple activities at that location can be included in each notice.
- To avoid the need for a resource consent, please keep to the minimum working day notification periods.
- An asterisk: * indicates a field that must be filled in.
- If the actual Activity site address cannot be found using the generator, manually enter the forest name with a related road, such as Big Forest, Ford Road, etc.
- Give a brief description for the reason/s for this notice.
- Select from the activity list and enter the site address in NZTM format. If required, click to view the Regional Council local map, locate the site and use the zoom-to-point function to find the site coordinates.
- Please give a precise site address, such as river crossings, main access point/s where possible, or a central forest point is sufficient. Please attach zipped shape files if available.
- Enter the proposed start and completion dates.
- Upload COMPLETE documents – any requirements you do not meet will result in assessment delays.
- Add another activity if required.
- Enter the result of the fish spawning index if applicable.
- An automated response acknowledging your application will be sent to your email. This email will provide a link to view your application, with a downloadable PDF file.
- A RealME account is NOT required to submit PA notifications. However, to view all submitted applications a RealMe account needs to be created for the applicant (individual) on behalf of the PA holder in ‘My Account.’
- A RealME account also enables submitted notifications to be edited by duplicating any submission into a new draft - by clicking the duplicate icon. Edit only the changes or additions such as start/ end dates and new activities or upload material amendments to management plans such as a change to harvest method, an updated harvest map or annual updates of ongoing activities.
- Alternatively, changes IN the submitted forest location can be notified through the current email address: email@example.com.
If you have any questions relating to completion of this application form, please contact the Compliance Department, Hawke's Bay Regional Council on telephone (06)835-9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.